Friday, May 22, 2009

Dream On,,, Dream On Until ur dream comes true....

Hi All,
This is my debut blog....
I had a dream few days back... very bizarre one at that..
Actually i had a dream in which i was dreaming.. (think of it like an infinite while loop).. i was totally lost in it..
Ever wondered, why dreams are so random? Do they really forecast a message or its just our mind being mischievous when we are sleeping.. ?
I just did a Wiki,,, and found out this
"Dreams
are a series of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep.[1] The content and purpose of dreams are not fully understood, though they have been a topic of speculation and interest throughout recorded history",,,...
See no one still understands what they really are..
I really dont care to understand what they mean exactly....coz therein lies the beauty of mind and its complexity.....
I would dread my life, if every night before i sleep, i know what i would be dreaming of tonight....
Happy Dreaming...
By the way, the title of the blog is my favorite song by Aerosmith..

2 comments:

  1. "Dreams are about the mood of things not so much about the specifics" i had read it somewhere.
    Good to know you are writing.

    ReplyDelete